The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international hub to the next.
Catherine Opie, The Shoe Closet from the “700 Nimes Road Portfolio,” 2010-11. On view at Lehmann Maupin in New York through February 20, 2016.
3Steps, The author, 2015. On view at 2CforART in Salzburg through March 16, 2016.
Zahah Hadid, Liquid Glacial Chair, 2015. On view at Leila Heller in Dubai through February 29, 2016.
Lani Emanuel, Striped Dress, 2014. On view at Lora Schlesinger in Santa Monica, through March 12, 2016.
Armchair Traveler runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress