The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see—if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Anne Collier, Endpapers #1 (Nude Landscapes, Arnie Hedin), 2011, C Print, 50 1/2 x 62 inches (framed),Edition of 5
Courtesy Anton Kern Gallery, New York. On view through May 18.
“Swiss Cheese And The Doors: A One Night Stand” Installation view, Nate Lowman at Massimo de Carlo, Milan, through May 12.
Installation view, Jo Nigoghossian at Renwick Gallery, through May 26.
Installation view, Thomas Bayrle at Air de Paris, through May 26.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories