The Association of International Photography Art Dealers’ 33rd annual AIPAD Photography Show begins today. Held at the Park Avenue Armory, this year’s fair brings together over 80 leading photography galleries from around the world, displaying photographs from the 19th century through now.
An opening gala was held Wednesday evening, the proceeds of which will benefit inMotion, a nonprofit offering legal services to low-income women.
As we skimmed the selections on the impressively crowded white-walls, these six images in particular caught our eye.
THE AIPAD PHOTOGRAPHY SHOW RUNS THROUGH SUNDAY, APRIL 7. CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION AND TICKETS.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat