To welcome Gucci to the neighborhood, Interview has joined forces with the luxury fashion label on a reprint of our Madonna issue from 1985. The past and the future collide in a fashion editorial that pays tribute to the past while celebrating Michele’s new fall collection.
In homage to the ’80s, a mix of vintage props and the latest Gucci accessories—from sneakers and fringed pillows to pearl-rimmed glasses—that feel both from another time and completely of the moment.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress