Usher Gets Freaky (Again)
Published January 6, 2010
In ‘”Little Freak,” a presumably shirtless Usher politely inquires if you and your friends might be interested in all totally doing him at once, while Nicki Minaj’s verse contains at least one line about having sex with reindeer. All this over a sample of Stevie Wonder’s “Living for the City,” along with the swell of a vaguely Middle-Eastern space orchestra scoring the end of the universe. Needless to say, it is awesome. The track is off Usher’s forthcoming release, Raymond vs. Raymond, a concept album about his bitter custody battle with Meryl Streep. Of course, it’s not officially out until March 1st, so hopefully the track (below) is enough to get you through the winter.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Hugh Grant and Donald Sutherland Enjoy a Perfectly Dreadful Conversation