Peter Bjorn and John Know the Way to American Hearts Is Through American Stomachs
Published August 25, 2011
While a handful of Republican hopefuls remain in Iowa gorging on any food served on a stick, Swedish rock trio and certified geniuses Peter Bjorn and John have figured out how to win over America. Joining with Eater, the band has just announced their All You Can Eat tour, where they will criss-cross the nation visiting America’s best food trucks to provide free snacks, music, and other goodies to the masses.
After bursting out of Scandinavian obscurity with their 2006 hit “Young Folks,” Peter Bjorn and John have become household names, and they’re now celebrating their sixth album, Gimme Some. Fittingly for a band also known as PB & J, their new tour will have them visiting the best mobile eats in the country.
Upcoming stops on the All You Can Eat Tour include New York, Washington, D.C., Houston, San Francisco, Miami, and Los Angeles as the Swedes do their part to bring music and tacos to all four corners of the nation. No word on if they will be traveling in some souped-up version of the Van Leeuwen ice cream or Wafels & Dinges trucks—but a girl can dream.
You can find more information about what’s on the menu—and the playlist—here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True