Published October 15, 2010
In England, N-Dubz is the band everyone loves to hate—the musical equivalent of Jersey Shore. A trio comprising singer Tulisa and rappers Dappy and Fazer, N-Dubz combines 50 Cent’s media provocations with Black Eyed Peas’ silly hooks and even sillier outfits. Indeed, the London-based group is as famous for their tabloid exploits—drugs and assaulting fans—as they are for catchy hits like “I Need You.” So will N-Dubz blow up Stateside when Mercury drops their U.S. debut next year? If their deal involves a reality television show, definitely, maybe . . .
FOR MORE ON N-DUBZ, VISIT ISLAND RECORDS’ WEBSITE.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up