Published October 15, 2010
In England, N-Dubz is the band everyone loves to hate—the musical equivalent of Jersey Shore. A trio comprising singer Tulisa and rappers Dappy and Fazer, N-Dubz combines 50 Cent’s media provocations with Black Eyed Peas’ silly hooks and even sillier outfits. Indeed, the London-based group is as famous for their tabloid exploits—drugs and assaulting fans—as they are for catchy hits like “I Need You.” So will N-Dubz blow up Stateside when Mercury drops their U.S. debut next year? If their deal involves a reality television show, definitely, maybe . . .
FOR MORE ON N-DUBZ, VISIT ISLAND RECORDS’ WEBSITE.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Yes, We’re Still Dressing Up for Halloween
- Why Mia Wallace’s outfit made Pulp Fiction’s dance scene so iconic