George Clinton Rolls One with Big Boi
Published March 10, 2010
As with many things involving George Clinton, the just-released video for Big Boi’s “Fo Yo Sorrows” features a lot of prominent headgear. There’s co-headliner Lupe Fiasco’s waist-length dreadlocks, a variety of baseball caps, and, of course, the Parliament-Funkadelic front-man’s signature neon braids and spikes, which Big Boi honors with an equally colorful ski hat. The song itself celebrates a specific type of public intoxication–best enjoyed with “A fistful of your girlfriend’s hair”–and includes a cameo from Too $hort (watch for Clinton lip-syncing the rhyme at the end). Clip above.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington