The 2015 Oscars are fast upon us! Among the Best Actors hopefuls is Michael Keaton nominated for his role in Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance). This is Keaton’s first Oscar nomination.
“My tip for better sleep is calcium. It really works.” –Michael Keaton, Interview, May 1996
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old