The hip-swinging star of Grease  and the rocker responsible for Chocolate starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water are joining forces for what sounds like the weirdest movie this side of Let Me Make You a Martyr, the hair-brained caper where Marilyn Manson played a native hitman. The Limp Bizkit frontman, Fred Durst, has written—and is currently in Alabama shooting—Moose, starring John Travolta.
Travolta plays the title character, a celebrity-crazed fan stalking his favorite film star, played by Devon Sawa. According to Variety, the thriller takes a dark turn when Moose sets his sights on ruining the star’s life. The story is apparently based on the rocker’s own experience with a frantic stalker.
Durst already has two directorial credits to his name, The Education of Charlie Banks  and The Longshots . Limp Bizkit also has a sixth album stranded in limbo. Travolta has at least three other movies on the horizon this year.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy