In which we suggest who should star in the next big adaptation, remake, or historical film.
Last week, the big fish in Hollywood announced a remake that we are genuinely excited about. At the risk of ruining Interview‘s reputation as a space for high art and intellectual conversation, the remake for which we are so filled with enthusiasm is of Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Originally a comic, it is the 1996 television adaptation, starring Melissa Joan Hart (whom we knew then only as Clarissa), that forever engraved Sabrina into our hearts. Hart also played the teenager who is a witch in a lesser-known 1995 film version, which featured Ryan Reynolds. According to Deadline Hollywood, the 21st century Sabrina film will be “edgier,” which we hope means darker and more subversive. Click through the slideshow to see who we’ve chosen to play our Sabrina, Salem et al.
For more Casting Calls click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress