Essential: The Mohawk Gets Down
Published March 10, 2010
No longer restricted to the head of women angling for the “on the verge of a nervous breakdown” verge or asserting their inner David Beckham, YSL elevates the mohawk to “it” status with its very own shoe. On some of the shoes, the razor slice of tootbruth-like pony hair continued to the toe. But our favorite was the completely unabashed statement shoe: a hairy heel in Yves Klein Blue. We knew not to step on your blue suede shoes, but we didn’t know it would make your hair stand on end.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation