It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographers Christopher Gabello and Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Fall trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Yohji Yamamoto of Y-3 focused on proportions and cut this season, sending models down the runway in heavy layers packed with volume. The collection started off all black, and gradually became more playful with touches of sea-foam green and fluorescent orange. The infiltration of color ranged from subtle orange stitching and green eyeliner, to bright orange geometric outerwear, complete with matching winter accessories. Chunky sneakers and combat boots graced the runway as well, bringing together the chic utilitarian vibe.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November