LAKE BELL PUT A RING ON IT
Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop-culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Michael Douglas admitted to a very confused Guardian reporter that his throat cancer was a result of being, ahem, a generous lover. [Guardian]
• On the premiere episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim Kardashian revealed she will be having a baby girl and Kris Kardashian revealed that she is aware of the size of Kanye West’s “peepee.” [E!]
• Speaking of whom, we know you’re busy, but perhaps you can spare 13 seconds to listen to a teaser from Yeezus, Kanye’s new album. [Kanye West]
• Fast & Furious 6 topped the weekend box office in its second week at 34.5 million followed by Now You See Me with 28 million and After Earth with 27 million… at least Frances Ha cracked the top 20? [BOM]
• The latest in the car crash we can’t stop watching: Amanda Bynes has been evicted from her New York apartment because apparently bong-throwing is a big no-no. [In Touch]
• A very brave woman in the Czech Republic gave birth to her country’s first naturally conceived quintuplets (that’s five; five tiny people). [BBC]