Last night in Paris, Versace debuted their new Étoile De La Mer sunglass collection. Don’t be misled by the name—these sunglasses are not just for the seaside. Rather with Étoile De La Mer Donatella aimed to design something for the Versace “siren,” exemplified by the sunkissed, yet no longer beach dwelling Gisele Bündchen (since her marriage to football star, Tom Brady, Gisele has relocated to Boston). As Donatella explains, “Gisele was the perfect choice for the campaign. Her beauty is so bold…and she radiates true strength and sensuality.” The glasses come in two different styles, each with delicate metalwork frames and colored lenses so we can watch the world go by through rose-tinted Versace . . .
THE ÉTOILE DE LA MER COLLECTION WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM MARCH ONLINE AND AT SELECTED RETAILERS .
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece