Vivienne Westwood’s Fall 2012 show was entitled “London,” meaning the city in the middle ages. There were hooded brown gown-coats, which save for a very visible zip down the front, looked as if they belonged at King Arthur’s court, tweed newsboy caps paired with matching overcoats, red tights and tartan platforms, tulle skirts, tartan hot-pants and semi-opaque skirt suits. One model even came on wearing a riding helmet.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun