Vivienne Westwood’s Fall 2012 show was entitled “London,” meaning the city in the middle ages. There were hooded brown gown-coats, which save for a very visible zip down the front, looked as if they belonged at King Arthur’s court, tweed newsboy caps paired with matching overcoats, red tights and tartan platforms, tulle skirts, tartan hot-pants and semi-opaque skirt suits. One model even came on wearing a riding helmet.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old