The nymph—a beautiful, delicate creature in Greek mythology that lies somewhere between woman and goddess—was the inspiration for Vionnet’s Spring/Summer collection. This was translated simply through graceful Grecian gowns in nude and pale blue covered with net capes (some floor-length, others stopping below the shoulder), pleated column dresses, and circular golden metal detailing on dresses echoed in light gold bangles.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress