The nymph—a beautiful, delicate creature in Greek mythology that lies somewhere between woman and goddess—was the inspiration for Vionnet’s Spring/Summer collection. This was translated simply through graceful Grecian gowns in nude and pale blue covered with net capes (some floor-length, others stopping below the shoulder), pleated column dresses, and circular golden metal detailing on dresses echoed in light gold bangles.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again