Viktor and Rolf Bed-In for Peace (and Quiet)
Published September 13, 2010
Leave it to witty runway masters Viktor & Rolf to beat the competition on Fashion’s Night Out. Friday night, the Dutch design duo invited fans to Saks Fifth Avenue where they staged a super-sized bedroom, complete with portraits of the pair, an intricate black chandelier and a massive bed. Tucked underneath the quilted white duvet, which was embroidered with V&R’s eyeglasses print, were the designers themselves, posing for black and white Polaroids as guests snuggled between them. “It’s Fashion’s Night Out, but it’s Viktor & Rolf’s night in. We can just be lazy and everyone can crawl into bed with us. We love it,” said Horsting, who opted to wear a tailored black jacket with shimmering lapels over pajamas. “We love staying in. Especially when we have friends to join,” added an equally-dapperly clad Snoeren. When asked their favorite in-bed activity, Horsting admitted that he loves cuddling with his dachshund. Snoeren, however, peered over his signature black-rimmed glasses and replied, “That’s for us to know and for you to guess!” Let your imagination run wild.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation