Yesterday at 4pm, The Park Avenue Armory hosted the annual Victoria’s Secret fashion show. In an efficient 45 minutes, the lingerie chain presented five collections (Boho Psychedelic, Exotic Butterflies, Portrait of an Angel, Fireworks, and Pink USA) complete with set changes and musical performances by The Weeknd, Ellie Goulding, and Selena Gomez. There were top models (Lily Aldridge, Joan Smalls, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Lily Donaldson, Constance Jablonski, and newer faces like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid), towering heels by Brian Atwood, and Swarovski-encrusted bras and corsets (for example the corset in the closing look, which weighed 22 pounds and came with a set of crystal and LED wings). Familiar front-row faces included actors André Holland, Adrian Grenier, and Darren Criss; musicians Questlove, Leigh Lezark, and Tyga; TV personalities like Tyson Beckford; and golden-ticket holders who had won seats for over $12,000 at auction. To see the show for yourself, tune into CBS on December 8 at 10pm.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True