Weather Vain? DKNY and Veuve Clicquot Have You Covered
Published January 10, 2011
Mother Nature has been a cruel mistress this month: no sooner did you get that excellent pair of suede over-the-knee boots for Christmas than Snowmageddon hit, rendering them unwearable outside the house. The wintry conditions are unlikely to let up soon: there’s still slush melting all over the city sidewalks, and AccuWeather predicts snow for at least three of the next seven days. You could stay houseridden—or you could march proudly out of your apartment in a brand-new pair of DKNY for Veuve Clicquot limited-edition rain boots. The boots, $98, hit right around the knee (perfect for stomping through the lethal Lower East Side and Meatpacking slush piles that have already killed your favorite pair of jeans). And the color—cheerful, unmistakable Veuve Clicquot yellow—tells the world that your outlook is sunny even when the skies aren’t. Personally, we’ve fallen for them head over… well, you know.
DKNY FOR VEUVE CLICQUOT’S LIMITED-EDITION BOOTS ARE AVAILABLE AT DKNY’S SOHO AND MADISON AVENUE STORES, AND AT DKNY.COM, STARTING THIS WEEK.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person