Weather Vain? DKNY and Veuve Clicquot Have You Covered
Published January 10, 2011
Mother Nature has been a cruel mistress this month: no sooner did you get that excellent pair of suede over-the-knee boots for Christmas than Snowmageddon hit, rendering them unwearable outside the house. The wintry conditions are unlikely to let up soon: there’s still slush melting all over the city sidewalks, and AccuWeather predicts snow for at least three of the next seven days. You could stay houseridden—or you could march proudly out of your apartment in a brand-new pair of DKNY for Veuve Clicquot limited-edition rain boots. The boots, $98, hit right around the knee (perfect for stomping through the lethal Lower East Side and Meatpacking slush piles that have already killed your favorite pair of jeans). And the color—cheerful, unmistakable Veuve Clicquot yellow—tells the world that your outlook is sunny even when the skies aren’t. Personally, we’ve fallen for them head over… well, you know.
DKNY FOR VEUVE CLICQUOT’S LIMITED-EDITION BOOTS ARE AVAILABLE AT DKNY’S SOHO AND MADISON AVENUE STORES, AND AT DKNY.COM, STARTING THIS WEEK.
- Thirstory: Lil’ Kim’s Louis Vuitton-Stamped Legacy
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Mackenzie Davis Reunite for This New Episode of Black Mirror We’re All In
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Natalia Dyer Wants More “Horny Girls” Onscreen