It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Pablo Ravazzani are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Pablo on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
For Fall/Winter 2014, Vera Wang embraced her inner Angela Chase with a collection of grunge staples. Oversized argyle sweaters were layered over sheer blouses and paired with plaid trousers or below-the-knee plaid skirts. Everyone got a pair of elbow-length leather gloves. Even the more traditionally Vera looks—floral, feminine, sheer dresses, for example—were given a grunge tinge through extra layering and heavy, black platform booties. An Angela-goes-to-prom look, if you will.
For more from New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris