It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Pablo Ravazzani are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Pablo on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
For Fall/Winter 2014, Vera Wang embraced her inner Angela Chase with a collection of grunge staples. Oversized argyle sweaters were layered over sheer blouses and paired with plaid trousers or below-the-knee plaid skirts. Everyone got a pair of elbow-length leather gloves. Even the more traditionally Vera looks—floral, feminine, sheer dresses, for example—were given a grunge tinge through extra layering and heavy, black platform booties. An Angela-goes-to-prom look, if you will.
For more from New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Shayne Oliver Tells Kanye West that He Won’t Be Rushed into Creating the Future of Streetwear
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn