Uniform, Severe, Elegant
Published May 26, 2015
Uniform, severe, elegant…so decreed Miuccia Prada, ever ahead of the zeitgeist and anticipating what’s culturally in the air. Neutralizing traditional definitions of gender and any decorative stereotypes of fashion, the house’s Pre-Fall collection is an anti-fashion ode to the remixed utilitarian Prada classics that started with her original reappropriation of black nylon.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet