A study in dialed-back femininity took shape in polka dots, leopard print, and floral silks at Topshop Unique’s Spring/Summer 2016 presentation. A bit of edge—daring necklines, sheer fabrics with nothing much underneath—elevated tidy blazers and pantsuits from day to night. But the show might have really been about the embellished footwear: precious costume-box sandals adorned with marabou feathers and oversized bows on Mary Jane flats contrasted with the workwear-inspired wardrobe.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation