2011’s Top Five Color Trends
Published January 11, 2011
A lot goes into forecasting beauty trends for a new decade. Some of the inspiration can trace its roots to fashion—but we can learn just as much from television and pop culture. Above, celebrity makeup artist Andrew Sotomayor—who’s worked with actresses like Kerry Washington and Juliette Binoche and fashion houses like Dior and Marchesa—places his bets for the five most influential trends in 2011.
SARAH HOWARD IS THE EDITOR OF BEAUTY BANTER.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Kali Uchis and Steve Lacy on Lighting Up and Letting Go
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward