PHOTOS: GER GER.
Even though it’s hardly the end of this summer, Tommy Hilfiger’s Spring/Summer ’16 collection already has us dreaming of next year’s getaways. For yesterday’s show, Hilfiger, who spends his R&R time underneath the palms on the Caribbean island of Mustique, brought the island to the city—boardwalk, hammock, and lagoon included. Models, clad in vibrant knitted swimsuits, floral jackets, thickly-striped dresses, and Rasta-inspired hats, walked before a sunset backdrop, and quite literally, finished the show with a splash.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old