Todd Snyder’s Spring/Summer 2016 man possessed an air of casual suave, his wardrobe dominated by navy terry cloth polos, light drawstring trousers, leather slide sandals (made in collaboration with Cole Haan), belted shorts, suit jackets, cotton cardigans, and kerchiefs to be knotted around the neck.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season