This season’s couture collections shared a common thread: From supersize bows at Viktor & Rolf to dresses made of light-as-air caging at Dior, it was all about distorting the wearer’s perception of reality. Welcome to the surreal life.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Paul Mescal and Daisy Edgar-Jones on Overnight Fame: “They Were Pointing and Laughing at Me!”
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Lil Tecca and Rico Nasty Talk Haters, Baby Tigers, and Skipping Prom