“We reinterpreted iconic Dior beauty codes in a collage-style image, inspired by the work of Robert Heinecken.” —Peter Philips
Peter Philips, the new creative and image director of Dior makeup and one of the industry’s most magical image makers, takes an artistic point of view with a retro-futuristic vision of beauty.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Jack Halberstam Isn’t Here to Comfort You