Most Wanted: The Candle
Published August 8, 2011
This week, Interview‘s fashion team is taking some time to stop and smell Bois de Rose—as well as Bois Sauvage, Bois de Amour, and three more of makeup-artist-cum-candlemaker Alexa Rodulfo’s signature scents. Her latest product, called simply The Candle, is available in each of those half-dozen fragrances, which release notes of everything from cumin and fur to oakmont and orange. Additionally, The Candle can be found in a new scent called Bois de Colette (pictured), a limited-edition collaboration with the Paris boutique.
Rodulfo’s latest collection was created by the same artisans in Grasse, France who produce all of the designers wax wares. The first 100 candles in each fragrance are made of colored wax encased in colored glass; the rest are natural, untinted wax encased in clear glass. Find the collection exclusively at Aedes de Venustas and Bergdorf Goodman, or online at Alexa Rodulfo’s own website. $35 at www.alexarodulfo.com.
This “Most Wanted” object is selected by Interview Market Director Dania Ortiz.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True