Photography Shawn Brackbill
Published February 17, 2015
It’s New York Fashion Week and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Thakoon Panichgul’s taste for opulence manifested itself in every ensemble in his Fall/Winter 2015 collection: models were decked out in luxurious furs and dark, rich fabrics that resembled romantic tapestries. A sheer navy bohemia dress decorated with red ivy was particularly striking, as was a long, sheer, oriental black slip with fauna. Throughout this dramatic display, however, Panichgul maintained a touch of eccentricity. Tailored skirts with electric strips paraded alongside delicate details such as the regal lace on a black overcoat.
For more from NYFW Fall/Winter 2015, click here.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet