Test Drive: Chanel Orange Fizz le Vernis Nail Color
Published April 17, 2009
With Spring coming our way, vigilant, seasonal-minded women will take our manis and pedis in brighttropical colors. While Chanel never fails to deliver the must-have color for each season, this summer’s color got us peachy keen. Called Orange Fizz, the color is a blend of coral, fluorescent orange, and bubblegum pink. The result: An electrifying color that goes great with that itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation