Fashion month always ends on a high note with Paris Fashion Week. We’ve sent seasoned Interview photographer Christopher Gabello across the Atlantic to go backstage and front row, capturing the newest Spring trends and freshest faces.
Stella McCartney is another designer who favored sheer for spring, showing gorgeous, ornate lace skirts and breezy slip dresses in rose and navy tones. Of course, a Stella McCartney show is never complete without some suiting options, and this season the designer presented deconstructed silk jackets with relaxed-fit pants.
For more from Paris Fashion Week, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun