Fashion month continues with London Fashion Week, and Interview photographers Louise Damgaard, Vita Hewison, and Alice Lubbock are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Louise, Vita, and Alice on Interview’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
If Audrey Hepburn dressed as Sabrina the Teenage Witch for Halloween, it would be in Sister by Sibling’s Fall/Winter collection. A playful eeriness permeated the collection, which consisted of billowing black and white knit dresses, web-like thread details, black booties, and leg warmers. The models wore their hair loose, their long locks flowing from beneath black, wide-brimmed hats. Sibling’s sister is free, determined, and in control—a Victorian lady’s nightmare and a modern woman’s delight.
For more of our coverage from London Fashion Week, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris