Fashion month continues with London Fashion Week, and Interview photographers Louise Damgaard, Vita Hewison, and Alice Lubbock are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Louise, Vita, and Alice on Interview’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
If Audrey Hepburn dressed as Sabrina the Teenage Witch for Halloween, it would be in Sister by Sibling’s Fall/Winter collection. A playful eeriness permeated the collection, which consisted of billowing black and white knit dresses, web-like thread details, black booties, and leg warmers. The models wore their hair loose, their long locks flowing from beneath black, wide-brimmed hats. Sibling’s sister is free, determined, and in control—a Victorian lady’s nightmare and a modern woman’s delight.
For more of our coverage from London Fashion Week, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Jack Halberstam Isn’t Here to Comfort You