PHOTOS: ALICE LUBBOCK.
During their show at LC:M this weekend, the design trio known as Sibling introduced a new element to the label’s oeuvre: tailoring. The first men walking the runway donned streamlined, perfectly tailored suits, which have been previously unseen in Sibling’s collections. Shortly thereafter, however, the looks took a turn toward an ode to football (American, that is), inspired by designers Joe Bates, Sid Bryan, and Cozette McCreery’s recent trip to the U.S. Models—men and women alike—carried fluffy pom-poms rather than handbags or weekenders; knit dresses resembled vintage cheerleader uniforms; Breton striped trousers with lace-up trussed closures carried the same design elements as football pants.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet