Shawn Brackbill Shoots Fashion Week
Published September 6, 2011
New York Fashion Week hovers on the horizon, ready to wreck us with 10 sprawling days of shows, presentations, openings, cocktail parties, and dinner parties. But what you really need to know is what you need to know. This week, seven-season NYFW veteran Shawn Brackbill and Interview head to the shows you won’t want to miss. From Proenza to Calvin to Rodarte to Alexander Wang, he’ll go front row and backstage at the best and biggest shows, bringing you the top looks, hottest detail shots, and freshest faces. Click through the slideshow to see work from previous seasons.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit