Shawn Brackbill Shoots Fashion Week
Published September 6, 2011
New York Fashion Week hovers on the horizon, ready to wreck us with 10 sprawling days of shows, presentations, openings, cocktail parties, and dinner parties. But what you really need to know is what you need to know. This week, seven-season NYFW veteran Shawn Brackbill and Interview head to the shows you won’t want to miss. From Proenza to Calvin to Rodarte to Alexander Wang, he’ll go front row and backstage at the best and biggest shows, bringing you the top looks, hottest detail shots, and freshest faces. Click through the slideshow to see work from previous seasons.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work