The idiosyncratic French bourgeois, reimagined in a modern life, wields an intellectual power dressed in the season’s answers to the classic. A rich textural mix, anchored by the masculine trouser and precious jewels, asserts a rigorous elegance and austere opulence for today’s woman, dressed in her finest.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Miles Aldridge Shares the Memories Behind Some of His Iconic Photos