Low-Key Lips at the SAG Awards
Published January 26, 2010
While red lips was the trend at the Golden Globs, the ladies of Saturday night’s SAG Awards mostly donned barely-there pouts in light mauve or nude shades. One reason for a naked lip: It draws attention to the eyes, hair and dress. Another reason: perhaps the red pout clashed with the red carpet?
Color to try: Stila Lip Glaze in Apricot
Sarah Howard is the editor of Beauty Banter.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans