Low-Key Lips at the SAG Awards
Published January 26, 2010
While red lips was the trend at the Golden Globs, the ladies of Saturday night’s SAG Awards mostly donned barely-there pouts in light mauve or nude shades. One reason for a naked lip: It draws attention to the eyes, hair and dress. Another reason: perhaps the red pout clashed with the red carpet?
Color to try: Stila Lip Glaze in Apricot
Sarah Howard is the editor of Beauty Banter.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward