Ricky Wilson’s Fashion Week Beauty Forecast
Published February 2, 2011
New York Fashion Week is just around the corner, and while most people are concerned with the designer duds that will be gracing the runway, we are dying with anticipation for the beauty trends. We asked Dior celebrity makeup artist Ricky Wilson (whose clients include Leighton Meester, Elizabeth Banks, and Aisha Tyler) to forecast the top five trends we are likely to see on the runway come February 10th. Discover what he had to say in our slideshow, above.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse