Ricky Wilson’s Fashion Week Beauty Forecast
Published February 2, 2011
New York Fashion Week is just around the corner, and while most people are concerned with the designer duds that will be gracing the runway, we are dying with anticipation for the beauty trends. We asked Dior celebrity makeup artist Ricky Wilson (whose clients include Leighton Meester, Elizabeth Banks, and Aisha Tyler) to forecast the top five trends we are likely to see on the runway come February 10th. Discover what he had to say in our slideshow, above.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again