“I feel that I have a lot of work to do and still have a lot to say. As for my legacy, it will be up to others to determine what it will be. I can only say that I lived with rigor and discipline, and have tried to bring aesthetics and ethics together. And I’d like to think I have shown that the genders—male and female—have many values â??â??to be exchanged.” —Giorgio Armani
Emporio Armani’s fall collection finds a delicate balance between menswear tailoring and a soft, sensual femininity for a modern allure.
- “Everyone Is in for a Mind-Blowing Time”: A Not-So-Serious Guide to Surviving Mercury in Retrograde
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Glam is the Chinese restaurant rager where Timothée Chalamet and Cardi B hang out
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ric Wilson Is Listening to Stevie Wonder, Big Freedia, and Everything “Very, Very Black”