“I feel that I have a lot of work to do and still have a lot to say. As for my legacy, it will be up to others to determine what it will be. I can only say that I lived with rigor and discipline, and have tried to bring aesthetics and ethics together. And I’d like to think I have shown that the genders—male and female—have many values â??â??to be exchanged.” —Giorgio Armani
Emporio Armani’s fall collection finds a delicate balance between menswear tailoring and a soft, sensual femininity for a modern allure.
- Jane Fonda and June Diane Raphael Are Fighting for the Future
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters