How not to wear swim. Championing the opposite of its original athletic intention—with megawatt boots, leather, and the heavy silverware of Gothic ’80s London—the fashion world’s original character actress, Edie Campbell, makes like Johnny Rotten in his beret-wearing Paris days.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy