Photography Justice Apple
Published February 20, 2015
It’s New York Fashion Week and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
What can you say about Ralph Lauren that hasn’t already been said? This season, Lauren continued with his favorite theme—the Wild West—with fur, fringe, lace, and cozy cable knits.
For more from NYFW Fall/Winter 2015, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy