It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Pablo Ravazzani are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Pablo on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
There were plenty of covetable outwear items at Rag & Bone’s Fall/Winter 2014 show yesterday: a hooded parka jacket with giant zip pockets in black and white check on Nadja Bender; an oversized blazer lined in tomato red on Hanne Gay Odiele; a zip-sleeved, motorcycle-inspired, splattered black and white wool jacket on Auguste Abiliunaite. Punctuated with name-embroidered silk bowling shirts and Cosby-family-goes-skiing knit sweaters, the show’s overall theme was one of American nostalgia. It wasn’t, however, a one-note collection: accessories went in an entirely different direction with slouchy suede boots and Victorian-inspired, two-tone suede lace-up booties.
For more from New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”