It’s New York Fashion Week and Interview and seasoned photographer Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Spring trends, freshest faces and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn on Interview‘s Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Rachel Comey is full of surprises of late. While for Fall 2012, Comey traded in her signature prints for muted block colors and LBDs, her resort collection was dominated by denim-wrap dresses, shirts, front-pleated trousers. This season, the typically mens-inspired Comey took on feminine formalwear. Minimalist, loose silk dresses in pale rose, blood-red, white, silver, and black were interspersed with printed and embellished cocktail dresses and swimwear. Touches of yellow and bright blue—such as the powder-blue bags pictured in slide three—and a live steel band brightened up Comey’s palette. Click through Shawn’s slideshow above to see all the details and accessories.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season