It’s New York Fashion Week and Interview and seasoned photographer Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Spring trends, freshest faces and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn on Interview‘s Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Rachel Comey is full of surprises of late. While for Fall 2012, Comey traded in her signature prints for muted block colors and LBDs, her resort collection was dominated by denim-wrap dresses, shirts, front-pleated trousers. This season, the typically mens-inspired Comey took on feminine formalwear. Minimalist, loose silk dresses in pale rose, blood-red, white, silver, and black were interspersed with printed and embellished cocktail dresses and swimwear. Touches of yellow and bright blue—such as the powder-blue bags pictured in slide three—and a live steel band brightened up Comey’s palette. Click through Shawn’s slideshow above to see all the details and accessories.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse