It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographers Shawn Brackbill and Christopher Gabello are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Fall trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
After an unusually girly spring, Rachel Comey was back to menswear-inspired front-pleated trousers and leather jackets and v-necks at her Fall/Winter presentation. The designer didn’t stray from the traditional fall palette, favoring black, shades of brown, pumpkin orange, pale blue, and leopard print. Comey paired her looks with ’70s slouched, knee-high boots, S&M strapped pumps, and the odd pair of shiny booties.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup