Photography Sebastian Kim
Published August 14, 2009
It’s the new fur coat—in shiny, sheeny metallics, unexpected animal prints, quilted and belted. there’s no marshmallow effect here. Puffer jackets are the ultimate winter icebreakers.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun