Pre NYFW Diary: Jason Wu’s Breakfast Club
Published January 21, 2010
This will be our first New York Fashion Week working out of our brand-new studio space, which means we get to take advantage of some new additions to our new home base-a fully tricked-out kitchen and dining room, for instance. Our working hours may be long and our schedules hectic, but we love taking even 15 minutes out of our day to enjoy a group meal and catch up with one another. With a growing yet intimate staff like ours, it truly does feel like we’re among family.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art