PHOTOS: HAO ZENG.
Prabal Gurung’s ethereal Spring/Summer ’16 collection was immediately accessible. It featured warm tones in a palette of gold, bronze, and red, nonchalant asymmetrical hemlines, and brushstrokes of vivid color tossed across fabrics. Models’ hair flowed loosely, as subtle nods to the early 20th century carried through the collection, evident in tassled hems of flapper-esque gowns and blocky silhouettes of a few tea-length dresses. Occasional daring moments pierced through the period-appropriate conservatism—a plunging neckline here, a sheer bodice there, or perhaps a brief flash of midriff.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse