Photography Robert Johansson
Published August 25, 2011
Fall’s sharp silhouettes meet the adornment of the ’80s with the return of the brooch. It’s where your grandmother’s cameo goes punk—and more is more for the new romantic.
Photo: Brooches (from Top): Marni, Made Her Think, Chanel, Stephen Russell, Vhernier, Fenton, Gucci, Vhernier, Delfina Delettrez, Swarovski, Bottega Veneta, Kentshire, Ralph Lauren, M.C.L, Van Cleef & Arpels, Fenton, Giorgio Armani, Erickson Beamon, and Kwiat. Coat, Shirt, Pants, and Suspenders: Dolce & Gabbana. Hat: Bailey of Hollywood. Collar Bar: Louis Vuitton. Cosmetics: Nars, including Semi-matte Lipstick in Viridiana. Hair: Wesley O’Meara/The Wall Group. Makeup: Kristi Matamoros for Nars Cosmetics/Kate Ryan, Inc. Manicure: Jackie Saulsbery for Chanel/De Facto Inc. Model: Wang Xiao/Wilhelmina. Casting: Michelle Lee/KCD, Inc. Special Thanks: Drive In Studios.
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward