Fashion month continues with London Fashion Week, and Interview photographers Louise Damgaard, Vita Hewison, and Alice Lubbock are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Louise, Vita, and Alice on Interview’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
For his Fall/Winter 2014 collection, Paul Smith channeled swinging London, ’70s style. There was a paisley, robe-inspired, floor-length wrap dress; silk, mismatched men’s pajamas; pink brocade floor-length coats; low-slung, slouchy suit trousers paired with low-cut jackets and belted at the waist; cravats; fur gilets; and lots of brogues and penny loafers. Playful pattern pairing has never been so elegant.
For more of our coverage from London Fashion Week, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”