Paris Obsession: Soccer by Louis Vuitton
Published January 29, 2009
Though the latest Louis Vuitton collection was inspired by African royalty traveling to Paris, my thoughts immediately turned to Honduras and soccer games with my fanatic cousins. The math nerds at LV captured the hexagonal pattern using a special algorithm, and you’ll notice that the stitching matches up perfectly to the dimensions of the bag. Having never been an athletic kid, I’m heartened to know that now I can make my own, more fashionable soccer memories, and carry weekends worth of clothes in my new “pelota” Louis Vuitton keepall.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation